Do you know SIP well? Do you like learning and new challenges? Do you want to program, participate in design and have real influence in the company? Join our dynamic team!
At TelcoBridges, we are looking for SIP / VoIP specialists to join the team working on our new cloud IP telephony platform (FreeSBC).
We are looking for developers with experience in C / C ++ programming, who are creative and proactive, with a desire to learn new technologies and deepen their knowledge of SIP and RTP protocols.
You will be at the heart of the development team and contribute to the evolution of the FreeSBC software.
- Designing C ++ code at the heart of the FreeSBC platform
- Adding SIP features
- Distributed transcoding and sRTP packet encryption
- Plan platform evolution to meet customer needs
- Participate daily in planning with Scrum / Agile
- Experience deploying and / or developing VoIP systems (SIP)
- Experience in real-time software
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience in Python or Ruby programming
- Be bilingual English / French
Some good reasons to join us
- Work-family balance facilitated with a flexible schedule and the possibility of telecommuting
- Environment focused on the well-being of employees: relaxation areas, well-equipped dining room, on-site activities (table tennis, table football, billiards, TV, video games) and social activities
- Dynamic and motivating team, managed according to Scrum / Agile methodologye
- Stimulating work, avant-garde technologies
- Employer contribution to your RRSP
- Financial Incentive for Transit and Green Car Users
- Easily accessible by car, bike or public transit
TelcoBridges' offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal.
Interested? Send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful, we will contact you for an interview.