Supply and Production Manager
Do you actively engage so that teams can deliver projects on time and according to the highest quality standards?
Are you organized and have remarkable leadership skills? Planning is a strong point? Working off the beaten track doesn’t scare you?
Here is an opportunity where you can contribute at the height of your talent and your aspirations!
TelcoBridges, a hardware and software development company in the IP telephony sector is currently looking for a Supply and Production Manager to supervise and improve supply and production processes.
You will be responsible for coordinating the assembly of products and ensuring the supply of necessary parts and equipment. You will also direct and manage the activities of the employees in your department.
Do you have an understanding of the various parts of the supply chain, good knowledge of hardware and software?
You are the right person for this job!
- Organize and maximize the efficiency of the procurement process;
- Ensure the availability of the equipment necessary for production to comply with the "Just in Time" method of product delivery;
- Ensure that deadlines are met and that product quality meets and exceeds established standards;
- Implement effective work methods and procedures for employees, monitor them and identify strategies to improve them;
- Coordinate department activities with those of the sales, engineering, customer service and accounting;
- Solve problems and review production priorities with a view to customer satisfaction;
- Establish production objectives in collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer;
- Stay on top of the department's objectives, develop and implement performance indicators and monitor them weekly;
- Provide and plan the support necessary to achieve the objectives of the employees (eg: "coaching", work tools, resources, environment, training, evaluation, etc.);
- Participate in recruitment in collaboration with the human resources department;
- Plan, organize and supervise the work of production employees according to established priorities.
- University degree (supply chain management, operations and production management, engineering: electrical / electronics / IT), or any other relevant training;
- 5 years and more of relevant experience in managing supply and / or production operations in an electronics manufacturing company;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in managing work teams;
- Knowledge of MRP systems (Great Plains, an asset);
- Bilingualism (French and English) essential;
- Knowledge of telecommunications an asset.
Some good reasons to join us
- Work-family balance facilitated with a flexible schedule and the possibility of telecommuting
- Environment focused on the well-being of employees: relaxation areas, well-equipped dining room, on-site activities (table tennis, table football, billiards, TV, video games) and social activities
- Dynamic and motivating team, managed according to Scrum / Agile methodologye
- Stimulating work, avant-garde technologies
- Employer contribution to your RRSP
- Financial Incentive for Transit and Green Car Users
- Easily accessible by car, bike or public transit
TelcoBridges' offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal.
Interested? Send us your CV by email to email@example.com. If your application is successful, we will contact you for an interview.