Note: The masculine gender is used in a neutral sense simply to shorten the following text.
Under the responsibility of the Chief Operations Officer, the Storekeeper handles the logistics of the parts inventory and the shipping of the products to our customers. He is responsible for negotiating prices with suppliers, supplying, receiving, auditing, classifying and storing inventory. In addition, the Storekeeper is responsible for the preparation and shipping of our products.
- Conducts a commodity needs study to ensure that sufficient inventory is maintained to meet Just In Time production needs;
- Negotiates the best price with several suppliers for different parts and components in relation to the annual cost reduction targets established by the production department;
- Manages procurement activities by initiating bid solicitations;
- Ensures the traceability of parts in the stock inventory software (MRP);
- Manages parts for storage and ensures proper and safe storage conditions;
- Dispatches products to our customers according to orders received and according to established procedures;
- Researches original and alternative approaches to specific international shipping needs.
- High school diploma (DEC);
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in an electronics manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of MRP systems (Great Plains an asset);
- 5+ years of experience in international customs and shipping standards;
- Bilingualism (French and English) essential;
- Analytical, organizational and planning skills;
- Demonstrate initiative, autonomy, rigor and thoroughness;
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at once;
- The ability to work in a team.
- 40 hours a week
TelcoBridges' offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal.
Interested? Send us your CV by email to email@example.com. If your application is successful, we will contact you for an interview.