Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Do you like learning and new challenges? Do you want to have a real influence in the company? Join our dynamic team!
At TelcoBridges, we are looking for Quality Assurance (QA) specialists to join the team working on our new cloud IP telephony platform (FreeSBC).
We are looking for candidates with an interest in the development of automated test systems and Python programming. You must be detail-oriented and have the desire to learn new technologies such as virtualization and cloud deployment.
You will be at the heart of the quality assurance team and contribute to the evolution of the FreeSBC software.
- Design and develop automated tests for the FreeSBC platform
- Plan the evolution of test systems (tools, virtualization, deployment, Python scripts)
- Implement a continuous integration architecture
- Participate daily in planning with Scrum / Agile
- Experience in virtual systems or in the "cloud"
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience in C ++ programming, Python, Robot, Ruby
- Experience with automation systems such as Jenkins, Robot
- Experience with IP and VoIP telecommunication protocols
- Be bilingual English / French
Some good reasons to join us
- Work-family balance facilitated with a flexible schedule and the possibility of telecommuting
- Environment focused on the well-being of employees: relaxation areas, well-equipped dining room, on-site activities (table tennis, table football, billiards, TV, video games) and social activities
- Dynamic and motivating team, managed according to Scrum / Agile methodologye
- Stimulating work, avant-garde technologies
- Employer contribution to your RRSP
- Financial Incentive for Transit and Green Car Users
- Easily accessible by car, bike or public transit
TelcoBridges' offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal.
Interested? Send us your CV by email to email@example.com. If your application is successful, we will contact you for an interview.