C++ Software Developers
Do you want to code, participate in design and have a real impact on the company you work for? Do you like taking on challenges?
Here is an opportunity where you can contribute at the height of your talent and your aspirations!
TelcoBridges, a manufacturer of electronic products in the telecommunications field, is currently looking for two (2) C++ Software Developers to join their dynamic and creative team.
Working at the heart of the development team, you will contribute to the evolution of the telephony platform software.
Main responsibilities :
- Design C++ code at the heart of the platform;
- Plan the evolution of the platform to meet customer needs;
- Participate daily in planning with Scrum / Agile;
- Develop automated tests (in C++ or Python).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in software design;
- Knowledge and interest in C++ programming.
- Experience in real-time software;
- Experience with Linux systems;
- Experience with IP and VoIP telecommunication protocols;
- Experience in Python or Ruby programming;
- Be bilingual French / English.
Some good reasons to join us
- Work-family balance facilitated with a flexible schedule and the possibility of telecommuting
- Environment focused on the well-being of employees: relaxation areas, well-equipped dining room, on-site activities (table tennis, table football, billiards, TV, video games) and social activities
- Dynamic and motivating team, managed according to Scrum / Agile methodologye
- Stimulating work, avant-garde technologies
- Employer contribution to your RRSP
- Financial Incentive for Transit and Green Car Users
- Easily accessible by car, bike or public transit
TelcoBridges' offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal.
Interested? Send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful, we will contact you for an interview.