Our hardware and software development company is recruiting a project manager to oversee the implementation and execution of innovative product design projects. The successful candidate should have training in project management and / or technology and knowledge of the hardware and software product development sector.
We are looking for a responsible, articulate and motivated project manager to take charge of project management and who is also capable of acting as an interface with important clients as well as between internal teams. Ability to manage the activities of teams engaged in project delivery in an exceptional manner is required.
You will be responsible for coordinating the projects, validating the different stages necessary for their successful completion and supervising the work of the people involved. An understanding of the stages of product, hardware and software design, including manufacturing, from customer requirements to final delivery is required. Proficiency in project management tools is required.
For a person who likes to take on challenges and whose track record is exceptional, we offer generous compensation, as well as above-average advantages. A perfect command of spoken and written English is necessary since our clients are international. Occasional trips abroad are to be expected.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Lead the projects assigned to completion on schedule ;
- Provide feedback, encouragement and advice to members benefiting from projects ;
- Identify and resolve problems that arise during projects ;
- Develop complete individual project plans with resource requirements ;
- Communicate the objectives of the projects to all the members of the teams involved ;
- Organize meetings necessary for the proper execution of projects.
Project Manager Skills
- Training in project management in a discipline related to IT or electronics is required ;
- More than 10 years of experience in the development or design of hardware and / or software including 6 years and more of experience as a project manager ;
- Ability to manage projects on time and within budget ;
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and leadership skills ;
- Experience with Agile methodology is an asset.
References are required.
Some good reasons to join us
- Work-family balance facilitated with a flexible schedule
- Environment focused on the well-being of employees: relaxation areas, well-equipped dining room, on-site activities (table tennis, table football, billiards, TV, video games) and social activities
- Dynamic and motivating team, managed according to Scrum / Agile methodology
- Stimulating work, avant-garde technologies
- Employer contribution to your RRSP
- Financial Incentive for Transit and Green Car Users
- Easily accessible by car, bike or public transit
TelcoBridges' offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal.
Interested? Send us your CV by email to email@example.com. If your application is successful, we will contact you for an interview.