2013 TelcoBridges News
TelcoBridges Announces the Availability of ToolPack
Software Solution helps Carriers, Operators, Developers and Service Providers
Expand the Capabilities of the Tmedia VoIP Gateways & Tdev Telecom Platforms
Boucherville, Quebec: August 1, 2013 – TelcoBridges today announced the availability of ToolPack version 2.7. This software suite expands the capabilities of TelcoBridges’ Tmedia VoIP Gateways & Tdev Telecom Platforms. ToolPack 2.7 is available as a free upgrade for all TelcoBridges gateways and development platforms covered under warranty. Today’s general availability announcement follows a comprehensive beta program, where selected TelcoBridges customers tested and provided feedback on ToolPack 2.7 over several months.
“Our customers are constantly creating and deploying new and innovative services, and the functionalities built into ToolPack 2.7 expands the capabilities of their existing Tmedia gateways,” said Gaetan Campeau, CEO of TelcoBridges. “Many other vendors aren’t able to add new features like test calling or lawful intercept to their gateways. The fact that we can add new features through this easy software update helps to future-proof our gateways.”
Major new features included in ToolPack 2.7 include:
- n+1 protection for OC3/STM-1 links – to maximize uptime and traffic revenues;
- TB Analytics tools - such as test call generation, targeted call recording and live remote signaling capture - to provide network diagnostic capabilities that are unique to TelcoBridges, and improve customer satisfactions;
- Authentication and Authorization using Radius AAA – to give carriers a higher level of control over their networks;
- Lawful Intercept capabilities - that enable carriers to comply with law enforcement agency requests;
- Audit logs for OAM&P (Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning) – to keep track of all actions performed by network operations staff;
- And VoIP Bonding (ability to bind two Ethernet interfaces together to make them work as one) -to provide redundancy on SIP & RTP links.
Additional details on many of these features will be available in subsequent press releases and in blog posts featured on www.telcobridges.com. Follow TelcoBridges on Twitter and Linked In for additional updates.
ToolPack 2.7, which has been field tested on live networks with selected TelcoBridges customers, is available for download now from the new and recently enhanced TelcoBridges website. Version 2.7 is free for all TelcoBridges products covered under warranty. For more information, please visit www.telcobridges.com or call your local TelcoBridges trusted advisor.
TelcoBridges is a leader in the design and manufacture of carrier grade, high performance, and high-density VoIP media gateways which bridge the gap between TDM and IP. TelcoBridges accredited partners (consisting of valued-added resellers, system integrators, and solution developers) have deployed VoIP media gateway solutions with remote and onsite installation, as well as personalized 24/7 support in over 70 countries worldwide. TelcoBridges brands include: Tmedia™ (VoIP media gateways), Tdev™ (development platform) and Tmonitor™ (real-time network monitoring equipment). 2012 marks TelcoBridges’ 10-year anniversary. For additional information, please visit: http://www.telcobridges.com.
M. McCuaig, Director of Marketing & Communications
Tel.: 450-655-8993 x. 169, email@example.com
For Immediate Release Public Relations
Tel: 617-262-1968, firstname.lastname@example.org