TelcoBridges unveiled its new website.
Today, we had an opportunity to speak with TelcoBridges’ Director of Marketing & Communications Mathieu McCuaig about the new site.
Q: What was the impetus for enhancing the website?
“We’ve grown quite a bit in the last two years. As we’ve said in our press releases and other external communications, TelcoBridges has become a more prominent supplier to Tier-1 carriers. As such, we wanted our website to reflect our growth, and our new image.
There were a number of other factors that also influenced the design of the new site:
- As we articulated in the press release, feedback from partners and customers played a significant role in the functionality of the new site.
- Our Web content is expanding on a regular basis; we needed a modern CMS to make managing our website easier and simpler.
- We added a solutions section to better explain how our products can be deployed.
- We needed to enhance the performance of the site. The new site leverages new advances and it implements several improvements that make it faster and more responsive for the user.”
Q: Who did you work with to develop the new site?
“We worked with a Montreal-based creative digital agency called MotionEleven. We’re really pleased with the results.”
Q: What do you think the biggest improvements are?
“Beyond the improvements in usability and the modern look & feel, the site provides us with a number of important capabilities (such as integrating with our CRM and better SEO, etc). But mostly, the new site places a greater emphasis on addressing the needs of our partners, and customers. It makes it easier for them to access the resources they need, such as datasheets, press releases, blog articles, or our new TB Academy training program. As we’ve stated in our recent press releases, customer and partner support plays a big role at TelcoBridges, and the new site strengthens our capabilities for our customers and partners.”
Q: How else will the new site help TelcoBridges moving forward?
“We feel like the new site better represents our value proposition for Tier 1 carriers, and it’s just another part of our ongoing evolution and growth as a company.
Going forward we have a number of additional features and capabilities that we’ll add to the new site, such as:
- Single log on capabilities for our partner gateway, granting access to all of our other resources, such as our licence server, forum, etc.
- An advanced Partner Gateway with quote status, opportunity tracking, and quote management;
- Integration into our CRM;
- And a responsive design for phones and tablets."